Monday, November 28, 2016

On Little Cat Feet

Fog

The fog comes
on little cat feet.

It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

     Carl Sandburg

A dear friend (who I met back in the days of my Yahoo 360 blog) asked me recently if I was blogging again. Of course that put the idea back in my head, and here I am. I have wandered away, and then returned, to this blog quite a few times over the years. I always wonder if I should make a big deal out of coming back, apologizing for the hiatus, or just casually pick back up again.

Lately I have been trying to fly under the radar, reducing my presence on social media sites especially. But I miss blogging, the writing and the sharing of it. And perhaps not surprisingly, when I don't blog, I don't read other people's blogs, either.

So here I am, creeping back, for another go at this. Let's see what happens this time around.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Great to see you back! I bet if we contacted a few of our old Yahoo 360 friends, we could get this blogging thing going again. Facebook is just so filled with nonsense these days. Yes, I hope to blog again real soon. I've taken pictures of some of my projects for when the time comes.