Saturday, December 8, 2012

OWH Color Challenge

I made this card for an Operation Write Home Color Challenge (Turquoise and Silver) that happened several weeks ago. Since you can keep on submitting your cards to challenges for about a year, I didn't let the fact that so much time had gone by stop me! I had it in my mind to do something for this challenge on the day about a week ago when I went shopping at a nearby store called Art Center (can you guess it's one of my favorite shops?). They have lots of great craft and art goodies there, including this pretty paper with butterflies that I discovered on that shopping trip. Of course I had to buy a sheet (or two) for my card! The design is modified slightly from OWH Sketch #132. Sentiment is by Hero Arts.

This card is also in the packet I am planning to mail tomorrow.

No comments: