Saturday, December 8, 2012

One More

Remember, I warned you I would post a few blogs today! I have so much to share, and I am so far  behind, that I decided to catch up as quickly as I could so I could start showing you newer things. Above is a card I made awhile ago. It is based on the Operation Write Home Sketch #146 and uses Close to My Heart paper and stamps by Stampers Best. Those stamps (part of a set) and another set were given to me by my wonderful friend Mary (she really is a fantastic person and friend) and this is the card I made to thank her (along with a very modest thank you gift). The two sets are just a few of the stamps that Stampers Best created and sells as a fundraiser for Operation Write Home.

I have been super busy since yesterday organizing my paper scraps, and I am looking forward to sharing that story with you soon. But I realized that I still haven't cataloged in these two stamp sets Mary sent me! They need to be included in my stamp catalog and put into a proper dwelling place (the top of the counter in my craft room just isn't the right spot for them!).

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

This one is witty!