Friday, December 14, 2012

MWT Thinking of You

This card was inspired by the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge (a new one is posted every Wednesday). The theme for this challenge was to make a Hello or Thinking of You card, with the added challenge of using a punch or die cut. Anyone recognize this tulip paper? It features prominently in my post about scrap wrangling. I'm afraid I don't know who made the butterfly punch I used, but I bought it so long ago I would suspect it isn't even made anymore. The design for the card is loosely based on card sketch #122 over at OWH's Stars and Stamps blog. The sentiment stamp is by Printworks.

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so nice! I love the happy colors and sentiment.

Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

Diane said...

The cheerful colors in your card make me smile! Thanks for sharing.

Stefanie said...

Fresh, happy colors in this card.