Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fifteen Minutes

Today the new Posh Rubber Stamps website went live (click on the box to the right), and I am so excited by all the fabulous goodies Stamp A Mania will be carrying. All of my favorite papers and inks (and stamps, of course), and if you know me you know how much I love one-stop shopping. Parts of the site were ready a while ago, but many new things have been added, and I find myself going back over and over to check things out.

One of the new things they put up are the design team pages, so my fifteen minutes of fame have officially happened. You can check it out and tell me what you think!

In other news, I've been knitting away. Finally finished the last few gifts I wanted to give for the holidays (though one has yet to be put in the mail, bad me!). Now I'm working on finishing up the various projects I had started before I got side-tracked by holiday knitting. All too soon it will be time to work on a pair of gifts I want to make in honor of Liat's graduation from high school. I want to make something for her homeroom teacher of the last three years and something for the principal of the school.

Wishing all of you a very happy and healthy 2010.

4 comments:

Joansie said...

Wow! Amy, the site is beautiful and you are co-captain....congrats! Really, folks you haven't checked it out, you should.

Does it seem possible that your daughter is old enough to graduate this year? How time flies!

LizzieK8 said...

Mazel Tov! How fantastic for you! But then we've always know how totally talented you are.

I'll have to frame that card you sent me...it may be worth money!

stampingground said...

Yep. We made our debut. Kinda fun, huh? They did do a great job with the new site. I'm impressed!

Rushd Lady said...

Thank you Amy for helping me get my Posh Rubber Stamp link badge up on my blog! You are a great co-captain!