Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Work is Good

That's what I keep telling myself, anyway. Especially when my gaze falls on my vest, stuck all day at row 154, a mere 4 rows shy of completion! First there was an editing job, then a combination editing/translating job. Interesting stuff, and an enjoyable challenge. But as the saying (perhaps quoted in an earlier post?) goes: "I like work, but it sure breaks up the day." In my case, it would be, "I like work, but it sure disrupts my knitting schedule!"

Ah well, now the work is done and I can finish up the knitting. Tomorrow, I am determined to get the vest sewn together and ready to wear. There will be photos. Or so I fervently hope.

And if I'm very lucky, there will also be muffins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only four rows left.......wow, you'll have it done in no time. Turn off the phone, disable the doorbell but don't let the cookies burn in the oven....lol

LizzieK8 said...

Can't wait to see the vest! Joansie's got the right idea! I have so few things I "have" to do each day, but it just tears my day apart. Taking and picking up Granddaughter at school....and fixing lunch for other granddaughter....and whatever else gets thrown in.

Had a glorious weekend last weekend...no one was home for two days and I just did what I wanted!