Thursday, January 31, 2008

Short and Sweet


I made these for Liat to take to school tomorrow, so I have no idea how they taste. They sure smell good, though. No eggs in them, which Avi likes. I will probably need to make these soon (this weekend?) for us. I changed the honey to dark corn syrup, but otherwise I pretty much made these as called for in the recipe. I hope there's enough to go around: she has 39 people in her homeroom class!

I also worked on my Waffle Weave Sock, the worsted weight sock, and my sweater today. The valentines went off in the mail, which was a good feeling. I think/hope two weeks is enough time for them to reach the recipients.

I made one card and started a second, as well. I am trying to build up a selection to send off to various stamping magazines, to see if I can get them published.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bars sure look good. Your comment about hoping there was enough to go around reminded me of something that happened with my daughter, Amy, years ago. It was her birthday and I made cupcakes for her to bring to school for the teacher and her classmates. There was just enough for everyone (I should have known better.!. Well, the principal was walking by and said, “Can I have one of those?”. She ended up being one cupcake short for the class. I can’t remember what who didn’t get one and I hope she was gracious and gaver hers up. :>)