Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pencil Pusher



This card is not quite done; it still needs a photo and a numbered item from my list of 50 things. But the front of the card is done, and here it is. Stamps are by Posh Impressions; the background is what I consider to be a failed attempt at the String Fling technique I found on Splitcoast Stampers. I like the way it looks, but it doesn't look anything like the backgrounds the other folks came up with by using this technique.

I still have another two cards on my table, and hope to get those done tomorrow.

The first I Love Gansey sock is about midway down the foot now. Since I'm doing plain stockinette, it's knitting up very quickly. I slacked off last night and didn't work on the Besotted scarf, so I need to get back to that tonight.

No comments: