Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Still Here

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, but as you might imagine, I've been concentrating on wrapping things up. Since I finished the scarf for my sister today (I will post a photo after I've blocked it), am halfway through the foot on the second I Love Gansey sock, and am working on card #8, I'd say things have been moving along!



I wonder if, after all this is behind me, I will feel relieved, or a bit let-down. Will I be eager to move on to new things, and back to making ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), or will I feel a little blue, like something is missing?



I've also been wondering how my sister is going to feel, once this card shower has run its course. I started sending her these cards almost two months ago. By now, she's gotten used to coming home from work and finding a card or two waiting for her, like a smile and a hug from her younger sister. How will she react once she opens the last card and realizes there won't be cards from me waiting for her at the end of the work day?

No comments: