Sunday, September 9, 2007

Witchy Halloween ATCs


Here are my ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) for the Witchy Halloween swap at ATCards.com. I sponged color on the backgrounds and used rubber stamps for the moon, bats and trees. The "witches" are actually from a clothing catalog, and were all originally photographs of the same model. I just helped reveal her inner witch. Heh heh heh...
I turned the heel on my Conwy sock today, and am ready to pick up the stitches of the gussets and start on the foot. That's the only knitting I've done today! Aside from grocery shopping and other similarly-fascinating projects (including helping Meital write a project about Marco Polo for her geography class), I spent much of the day working on cards for my sister. Numbers 35 and 34 are all set to go in the mail, and #33 is in the works. I'm trying something new there: using those itty bitty hole-less beads that everyone in the world but me is already tired of using.
My sister has already received some of the first cards I sent her, though naturally not the very first card, card #50, the one that explains what this whole thing is about! She asked me, "What's with this #49, #47...?" Now that she understands, she's delighted, and looking forward to getting the rest.
And I'm looking forward to making them.

No comments: