Friday, September 21, 2007

Busy as...



Well. I'm sure you get the idea. And I'm also sure you don't need me to tell you that this is another card for my sister. One of two I made today, with a third one in the works. Tomorrow will mark one month since I started this 50 cards project, and the card in the works will mark the half-way point. If I can keep up this pace, I will be finished in plenty of time for the Big Day, November 11.

However. (You knew there had to be a however, didn't you?). I just happen to have several other things I need to accomplish in the next few weeks. My oldest niece will be 18 in less than a month. Her card is made, but I haven't even started her birthday socks yet. As you know, I started the scarf for my sister, but I also want to knit her a pair of socks. My father's birthday is the day after Linda's, so he'll need a card and a gift, though not a knitted one, thank goodness! He's one of that strange breed, someone who doesn't appreciate handmade gifts (there's one in every family). Then my other niece's birthday comes a week after her mother's. She'll also be getting socks, if the knitting goddess smiles upon me with favor. I'd love to send out some Halloween cards to friends and family, too. And I have an ATC swap due in November, as well.

So things are starting to get just a wee tiny bit stressful, um... interesting around here.

No comments: